Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Eternal City

Hebrews 13:14 

"For here we do not have a lasting city, 
but we are seeking the city which is to come."  



This verse daily gives me so much peace about all that I do here in Haiti.  Even though things don't always go the way that I planned, God is constantly reminding me that I'm to cast ALL of my cares, worries and concerns on Him, and not let the things here on earth get me down, because everything will soon pass away, and one day I will be living eternally with my Savior!  So while we're here on earth, let us fix our eyes on the Author and Perfecter of our faith, and throw off anything that hinders us from advancing the Kingdom of God. Let us remember that we are not living in a lasting city, but are seeking the City which is to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment