Friday, July 16, 2010

Trusting God in Everything...


Why is it sometimes so hard for us to just trust God in our lives?  Why can't we just trust who He says He is, and what He says He will do without doubting and worrying so much?  He says that He'll direct us, and give us peace in all things that are honoring and pleasing to Him, so why don't we just always believe it?   I think we make life so much harder on ourselves when we worry and don't just hand everything over to God!  I mean really, let's think about it, in all honesty, who should we trust more- ourselves or God?  I'd like to go with the second option(!) because He's so much smarter than me and sees EVERYTHING, whereas I only see what I know so far...  This past month of being in the states, God has really been showing me how to do just that- trust Him!  No matter what obstacles and decisions come up, I know that if I'm looking to Him and sitting at His feet (which is truly the most refreshing thing ever!), He will guide me and give me peace!  So i would encourage all of you to just sit at the feet of Jesus more and more, because HE is where our true joy will come from.  He loves us so much and wants us to experience life to the fullest with Him!  Let's make time for Him, because He loves us so much and wants the best for us.  I would encourage you to trust Him in all of the little and big things in your lives, because He cares so much!


Psalm 145
 15 The eyes of all look to you,
       and you give them their food at the proper time.
 16 You open your hand
       and satisfy the desires of every living thing.
 17 The LORD is righteous in all his ways
       and loving toward all he has made.
 18 The LORD is near to all who call on him,
       to all who call on him in truth.
 19 He fulfills the desires of those who fear him;
       he hears their cry and saves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment