Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Motions

"The Motions"  Matthew West

This might hurt, it's not safe
But i know that i've gotta make a change
I don't care if i break
At least i'll be feeling something

'Cause just okay is not enough
Help me fight through the nothingness of life

I don't wanna go through the motions
I don't wanna go one more day
Without your all consuming passion inside of me

This song represents what i've been feeling like recently, and to be honest, it's been hard.  i feel like my heart breaks less easily now, and i'm tired of feeling this way.  i can see how God is working on my heart little by little, but it's taking longer than i would like it to!   i know that it is during these times that God wants me to just continue to be faithful and cling to Him, but it doesn't mean that it makes it any easier.  i'm excited for the day when my heart will be completely broken once again.  So please be praying for me in this.  Through it all though, i know that God is faithful, and He will bring me to a place of even greater brokenness and strength.  i just have to continue to be faithful to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment