Monday, May 4, 2009

When He has tried me, i shall come forth as gold

Job 23: 8-10
"Behold, I go forward but He is not there;And backward, but I cannot perceive Him; When He acts on the left, I cannot behold Him; He turns on the right, I cannot see Him.But He knows the way I take;When He has tried me, I shall come forth as gold." I have been tried and tested a lot recently as I continue to prepare for my move to Haiti in 3.5 months. There have been many days when i feel like i can't hear God at all, and along with that, Satan is doing everything he can to bring me down. However, I was so encouraged the other day when i heard a sermon on Job, and though he felt so distant from God at times, he knew that God was seeing him through those difficult times and that, in the end, he would come forth more strong than ever. I'm so thankful that we serve a God who sees us through our most difficult times and always knows how to reach us and build us up to become stronger than we could ever possibly imagine. Video on my upcoming ministry in Haiti: http://www.obangatek.com/haiti/

1 comment:

  1. The above post is simply profound.I totally believe in this connection with god. How he overlooks, supervises all our actions...guiding us through the right path.

    bumped into you're blog randomly. You're doing amazing work. Proud of you...

    ReplyDelete